If you're on this page it's probably because you want to check the rules and terms & conditions for the contest / draw to win a Christmas Card photo shoot for 2019.
- To enter you need to sign up to my mailing list and confirm the subscription.
- Signing up to the list gives me permission to send you offers and news.
- You must still be subscribed to the list on the day of the draw.
- Additional entries can be gained by having your friends sign up for the list and enter your name in the refer a friend box.
- The draw will be carried out on Monday 14th of October 2019 - last entry midnight on 13th UK time.
- There will be two winners the person drawn and the person who referred them to the list, in the event that no one was named as referring the winner then a second name will be drawn for the second prize.
- The Christmas card photoshoot is to take place at my studio in the month of November.
- The Christmas card photoshoot will last approximately 45 minutes to one hour, and from the images produced you can select one image to use for your Christmas Card - The cost of printing the card's is not included and you may print via me or elsewhere the choice is entirely your own.
- In the vent that you are unable to find a suitable date or would simply prefer you may instead elect to have a gift card for a "standard session" photoshoot.